Curriculum my update

I am not able to update my skills on the platform. I already finished the html several times and the css is always at the beginning.

Can you help me?

I’m confused about what problem(s) you are having. What do you mean when you say that you are not able to “update [your] skills on the platform”? Are you having trouble understanding HTML and CSS?

When I finished html and css almost whole, i have appeared the following message on the platform: “We cannot reach the server to update your progress.”

It may have just been a momentary communication issue (due to traffic, for example). A refresh and retry to submit should help in that case. If you continue to see server connection areas, you can try clearing your browser’s cache and logging in again (copy your solution to a text editor before doing this).

The server updates after every challenge, so only that challenge wouldn’t be marked as complete. You can always continue even if a challenge isn’t marked as complete, but I understand that sometimes it can be annoying to see a missing checkmark.