I could use some feedback. thanks!
Welcome to the forums @tayfundursun. Your page looks good. Some things to revisit;
- Verify your email addr with codepen so we can see you pen full view
- Keep the test script when forking the pen (
The test script, with all tests passing, should be included when you submit your projects.
- Codepen provides the boilerplate for you. It only expects the code you’d put within the
bodyelement in the HTML editor. (No need to include the
bodytags). For anything you want to add to the
<head>element click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
For instance, links to fonts go in the box labeled ‘Stuff for <head>’
- User’s are not seeing your page the way you want. You have a
strongtag and text is not showing as strong. Browsers will do their best but you do not have that weight.
When you got the Lato font there were 10 styles to choose from. Most select the 400 as that is the normal weight. If you want a bold (strong) font then also select 700.
- Accessibility is about being accessible to all users. Review the giving meaningful text to links lesson. For a more thorough explanation read Web Accessibility in Mind.
- “wikipedia entry” is not accessible
On a side note, do not try and replicate the sample projects. They show just one way the project can be completed. The instructions say to make yours “functionally similar” and to “give it your own personal style”.
Thanks a lot, Roma. I did everything you have said. And from now on, I’ll give the projects my own personal style as much as possible.
Good job working through everything @tayfundursun.
This is what I meant for the font if you want the weights bold / strong
<link href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css2?family=Lato:wght@400;700&display=swap" rel="stylesheet">
<li> doesn’t have a matching closing tag. Looks like it was deleted and the
</strong> was left.
Looking forward to seeing your next project.