Drum machine failing test #3

Tell us what’s happening:

Hi all,

I’m having some trouble passing test #3 for the drum machine project and I’m not sure why. I’m hoping I don’t have to change my html around as I finally got it to the point where I like it but please comment and let me know if you think this is something I could fix on my end or if it may be a FCC test suite issue.

The error I’m seeing is:
3. Within #drum-machine I can see 9 clickable “drum pad” elements, each with a class name of “drum-pad”, a unique id that describes the audio clip the drum pad will be set up to trigger, and an inner text that corresponds to one of the following keys on the keyboard: Q, W, E, A, S, D, Z, X, C. The drum pads MUST be in this order. AssertionError: Each .drum-pad’s inner text should be one of the following letters (all letters must be represented): “Q”, “W”, “E”, “A”, “S”, “D”, “Z”, “X”, “C” : expected [ Array(9) ] to be a superset of [ Array(9) ]

thanks in advance.

Your code so far

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/68.0.3440.106 Safari/537.36.

Link to the challenge:

1 Like

Thanks for the response Randell. Do you think if I ignore the test case, it will be ok to submit the project anyway as my solution to the FCC drum machine challenge?

transforms? (maybe with a dash of z-index?) that’s the only thing I could think of …