Error all item survey form project

Good morning, could you help me review my code because it throws errors in all the items?

Code:

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="en">
  <head>
    <meta charset="UTF-8" />
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="styles.css" />
  </head>
<body>
<header>
<h1 id="title">Jorge Encuesta</h1>
<p id="description">Gracias por tomarte tu tiempo y ayudarnos</p>
</header>
<form id="survey-form">
  <input id="name" type="text" required placeholder="Escribe tu nombre" required><label id="name-label"/>Escribe tu nombre</input>
  <input id="email" type="email" required placeholder="Escribe tu correo" required><label id="email-label"/>Escribe tu correo</input> 
  <input id="number" type="number" min="1" max="30" required placeholder="Edad"><label id="number-label"/> Escribe tu edad</input>
  <p>Cual opcion te representa actualmente?</p>
  <select id="dropdown">
    <option value="" >Seleccione</option>
    <option value="option 1" >Empleado</option>
    <option value="option 2">Emprendedor</option>
    <option value="option 3">Estudiante</option>
    <option value="option 2">Deportista</option>
  </select>
  <p>Recomendarias a un amigo esta pagina?</p> 
  <input type="radio" name="radio buttons" value="radio buttons">Definitivamente</input>
  <input type="radio" name="radio buttons" value="radio buttons">Puede ser</input>
  <input type="radio" name="radio buttons" value="radio buttons">No estoy seguro</input>
  <p>Cual es tu pasatiempo favorito?</p>
  <select id="dropdown">
    <option value="" >Seleccione una opcion</option>
    <option value="option 1" >Baloncesto</option>
    <option value="option 2">Video Juegos</option>
    <option value="option 3">Leer</option>
    <option value="option 4">Estudiar</option>
  </select>
  <p>Que te gustaria ver en la pagina? (Check all that apply)</p>
  <input type="checkbox" value="checkbox 1">Futbol</input>
  <input type="checkbox" value="checkbox 2">Baloncesto</input>
  <input type="checkbox" value="checkbox 3">Hockey</input>
  <input type="checkbox" value="checkbox 4">Desafios</input>
  <input type="checkbox" value="checkbox 5">Ejercicios</input>
  <input type="checkbox" value="checkbox 4">Alimentacion</input>
  <input type="checkbox" value="checkbox 4">Juegos</input>
  <input type="checkbox" value="checkbox 4">En Vivo</input>
  <input type="checkbox" value="checkbox 4">Mundiales</input>
  <input type="checkbox" value="checkbox 4">Postemporadas</input>
  <input type="checkbox" value="checkbox 4">Deportes Femeninos</input>
  <textarea class="textarea">Alun comentario o sugerencia?</textarea>
  <input type="Submit" id="submit" class="submit"></input>
</form>
</body>
</html>

I’ve edited your code for readability. When you enter a code block into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make it easier to read.

You can also use the “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) to add backticks around text.

See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard.
Note: Backticks (`) are not single quotes (').

1 Like

Your HTML is passing for me. I think you’ll need to be more specific about the errors you are getting.

1 Like

Hello, I get errors in all the tests, could it be a browser problem or do I have an error in the code that I can’t see?

Uploading: errores.jpg…

I copied the HTML you pasted above into the challenge and it passed for me. Sure, try another browser to see if that helps.

FYI, just because it passed for me doesn’t mean you don’t have errors in your HTML. You might want to run your HTML through a validator and fix all of the issues.

W3C HTML Validator

1 Like

I tried with another browser and no task happens, at the beginning of the code it throws me as if it had two errors at the beginning, could it be that?

What browser/version and OS are you using?

1 Like

I use Chrome VersiĂłn 115.0.5790.102 and Mozilla 115.0.2, SO. windows 10. How strange that my code happens to you and not me, would I have to talk to someone from the page?

I honestly don’t know why the editor is showing those less-than signs as errors. I tested your HTML on my Win 11 machine and it works just fine for me.

Perhaps someone who has run into this problem before will chime in here?

I think you may have put the HTML inside the CSS file. Check that you are adding it to the index.html and not styles.css (look at the tabs up top).

1 Like

Hi, good morning, that was what I had on the sheet that wasn’t it, I was going crazy haha, thanks to both of you, regards

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.