Error on tutorial run

The problem is that I have no comment tags where it should be and yet it’s saying that I’m doing it wrong. My h2 element is not visible it says

you are sorta doing it wrong, but it’s not really your fault
please, next time post your code instead of a screenshot, if you use the Ask for Help button your code will be automatically included in the new thread
the issue is that you are using the wrong dashes - note that the second one is longer. You need to turn off smart punctuation in your keyboard or it will keep using symbols that are not valid in code at the worst times

Got it. Good that someone caught that

I don’t understand really when it’s asking me to have a footer with the attribute ID I set <footer I’d=“footer”<Jump to Bottom

please use the Ask for help button so that your code is included and so the challenge link. You can write under "tell us what’s happening " everything you do not understand

<!--

Hello world

If you have a question about a specific challenge as it relates to your written code for that challenge, just click the Ask for Help button located on the challenge. It will create a new topic with all code you have written and include a link to the challenge also. You will still be able to ask any questions in the post before submitting it to the forum.

Thank you.