Error saying my p element should only contain the first few words

When running the code, the system is saying that my p element should only contain the first few words. I’m not sure if it’s referring to the p elements within “main” or just the regular p header. I’ve tried deleting the rest of the writing to just the first one or two words and it’s still sending me the same error. I’m new to coding and have no idea what else I’m supposed to try. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

This is my code so far:

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>

<main>
<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>
<p>Purr jumo eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.</p>
</main>
  **Your browser information:**

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/101.0.4951.41 Safari/537.36 Edg/101.0.1210.32

Challenge: Introduction to HTML5 Elements

Link to the challenge:

It looks like you have typos in the text. I recommend copy and pasting the required text.

1 Like

i agree also cough cough make sure to mark soultion cough cough

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.