Question about basic

hello plz help me what’s wrong : Your p element should contain the first few words of the provided additional kitty ipsum text. this is my work →

<main’>

kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.

<p>kitty ipsum </p>

</main’>

The code you have provided is wrong.

<main>
</main>

are correct tags.

Should be inside <p> element.

Try and add few more words inside <p> element.

yeah this ’ i used it just now to show ‘main’ with out it it will be not showen that’s why i sont undrestand that ; Your p element should contain the first few words of the provided additional kitty ipsum text. can u plz show me how that p element contain the first few words and thank u <3

In the future, you can wrap your code with three backticks on the line before and three backticks on the line after to keep it from rendering and keep the indentation. You can use single backticks for inline code.

```
<main>
  <h1>howdy</h1>
</main>
```
1 Like

…oh thank you very much --------------

There we have few words…

If you still need help with this, please supply a link to the problem and the current code you are trying.

In the future, the Get Help -> Ask for Help buttons will do that for you.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.