Ex.: "Adjust the Size of a Header Versus a Paragraph Tag"

Hello, I have a running error with the following exercise. The code is correct, I even tried reseting it, copy-pasting the solved answer, watched the video and apply the same… that’s not the problem. Every time i run it, it says: " Your code should add a ```
font-size property to the h4 element set to 27 pixels" - which is exactly what i do. Please let me know how to fix this, thank you. (PS: i tried solving the next lesson and it run perfect). If you can fix it , or if i can do something on my end, let me know. Or else please except this lesson and mark as checked so i continue with my classes. Thank you for your time.

Please provide your current code and a link to the challenge you are working on.

It’s HTML/CSS in Visual Design and here is the link: https://www.freecodecamp.org/learn/responsive-web-design/applied-visual-design/adjust-the-size-of-a-header-versus-a-paragraph-tag

Please provide the code you have written. We can’t help if we can’t see what your code is.

I apologize, here is the code:

<style>
  h4 {
    text-align: center;
    background-color: rgba(45, 45, 45, 0.1);
    padding: 10px;
    font-size: 27px;
  }
  p {
    text-align: justify;
  }
  .links {
    text-align: left;
    color: black;
  }
  .fullCard {
    width: 245px;
    border: 1px solid #ccc;
    border-radius: 5px;
    margin: 10px 5px;
    padding: 4px;
  }
  .cardContent {
    padding: 10px;
  }
  .cardText {
    margin-bottom: 30px;
  }
</style>
<div class="fullCard">
  <div class="cardContent">
    <div class="cardText">
      <h4>Alphabet</h4>
      <hr>
      <p><em>Google was founded by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while they were <u>Ph.D. students</u> at <strong>Stanford University</strong>.</em></p>
    </div>
    <div class="cardLinks">
      <a href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Page" target="_blank" class="links">Larry Page</a><br><br>
      <a href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergey_Brin" target="_blank" class="links">Sergey Brin</a>
    </div>
  </div>
</div>

I’ve edited your post for readability. When you enter a code block into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make it easier to read.

You can also use the “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) to add backticks around text.

See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard.
Note: Backticks (`) are not single quotes (’).

Your code works fine for me:

I would try clearing your browser cache and restarting your browser.

Side note: it would have been much faster and easier to diagnose what was going on if you used the Get HelpAsk for Help button.

Hello i just cleared everything but is still not working :confused:

Your code is good, tested and is working

I am aware and thank you for confirming as well but This is what shows once i click run:

Screen Shot 2021-06-24 at 7.17.15 PM

Hello it looks like this is a system error, because this happened again with the font-size property in a following challenge. I don’t understand because the code is correct and the changes apply on the sample paper so it does not make sense. Is there anything you can do?
Thank you

Hi @marilena.kalaitzis ,

Did you try resetting your browser’s zoom settings? Not sure, but it may help.

Thank you!! It really was just the zoom level! Such a detail to notice, thank you again

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.