It is the last certification i need to get and my 4,5,6 tests keep failing.
I have already looked into similar cases in forums, i tried changing bits and pieces
in my code, i changed _id with userId and vica versa in all places.
At the moment I’m at 4 hours refactoring even though everything is working as intended (or at least that’s what i think ).
I could really use some help! Thanks for your time in advance!
Your browser information:
User Agent is:
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/83.0.4103.61 Safari/537.36.
Challenge: Exercise Tracker
Link to the challenge: