Failed to figure out the problem

**Your browser information:**

User Agent is: `Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/75.0.3770.100 Safari/537.36 OPR/62.0.3331.43 (Edition Campaign 34)`.

**Link to the challenge:**
https://learn.freecodecamp.org/responsive-web-design/basic-html-and-html5/comment-out-html

Without knowing what you understand and don’t understand, your current code and what the failing tests say it is impossible to help you

it instructs me not to change the order of the h1 h2 and p but the exactly how it is but it is still insisting

If you don’t show your code it is impossible to help

<!--

<h1>Hello World</h1>
<h1>this is the header title</h1>
-->

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>

<!--

<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>
<p>HTML</p>
-->
<h1>Hello World</h1>
<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>
<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>

I’ve edited your post for readability. When you enter a code block into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make easier to read.

See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard. The “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) will also add backticks around text.

Note: Backticks are not single quotes.

markdown_Forums

Here only the h2 is visible and that is correct, but you have added other elements to the original ones and that is throwing out the tests

Here you have only the correct elements but you should have commented out (not visible) the h1 and p element

elements like which…and does that mean i have to comment out the h1 and p

You should use the comment tags to make sure that only the h2 element is visible, but you shouldn’t change the elements themselves

okay let me try it out if it works for me i’ll let you know…

still not working out the test

You need to show code