Failing test 5 and 6 of Markdown previewer challenge

Hi team,

Tell us what’s happening:
I am trying the markdown previewer, I am using just functional react components but I can’t get it to pass tests 5 and 6

I’ve tried:
Using exactly the text in the demo project and many of my own variations changing spaces, quotes backticks etc.

Inspecting my code in the browser and the h1 is there as expected just like the demo project.

I am using hooks and I thought useEffect hook could help making sure the code was loaded when the components renders to solve this issue but using it didn’t work. So I wrote the code back to how I had it before the change.

I simplified the project to focus on this issue.

Thank you in advance!

Your code so far
codepen: https://codepen.io/hugoivankm/pen/LYjLjjY

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/95.0.4638.69 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Build a Markdown Previewer

Link to the challenge:

So, just as a follow up, today I tried to dive on the tests source code(up until the point I could understand) to see if I can catch something but I couldn’t see anything in particular, I now know that I can trigger other errors like: #editor does not contain any text. I also tried to load the test bundle script until editor was loaded but that didn’t work. I will keep trying with class components, just in case that’s the isse(no likely but we’ll see). Other than that I will have to refactor most of my code from scratch. I have the feeling this is an unknown bug in the test suit but I will do my best to test my side.