FCC Project: Survey Form

Hello Everyone,

Please I need help with my survey form. I am getting 13/17 even though I can’t seem to figure out what is missing.

Also, the radio-buttons and check boxes are at the center, I’m trying to move them to the left but I can’t seem to get it right.

Here is the link to my form https://codepen.io/somyla/pen/yLgvmOp?editors=1100

I’m new to coding (with no background in science at all) but will really like to learn.

Your kind feedback and suggestions will be very much appreciated.

Thank you in anticipation.

Somyla.

Hi @Somyla ,

Just some typos in your code.

1. The id attribute for your email field should be ‘email’ and not ‘Email’
  2. The type attribute for your email field should also be ‘email’ and it’s missing an ‘=’ after type
  3. The number label should have an id attribute equal to ‘number-label’ and not ‘Number-label’

Upper and lower cases are very important when it comes to tests.

Also, for your checkboxes and radio buttons pushing out - it could be because the input has a width attribute set to 100%.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Thank you so much @manjupillai16

Your feedback helped a great deal. Though the id attribute for the email field you mention is actually on the lower case.

I have gone up to 14/17 now.

Still trying figure out what part of the task I am missing out.

Thank you once again

@Somyla, when a test fails click the red button to see which test(s) are failing and text to help you correct the issue.

• Be sure and read more than just the first line of the failing message. The ability to read and comprehend error messages is a skill you’ll need to acquire as a developer. Ask questions on what you don’t understand.
1 Like

I really appreciate your response @Roma

I never knew that option was there. I have been able to detect what part of the instruction I was missing, thanks a lot!

1 Like

Glad to be of help @Somyla.

Happy coding!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.