Feedback for my tribute page project

Hey guys, just finished my tribute page may you please tell me what you think about it? https://codepen.io/TechBrains/pen/abZqVpw

Your page looks good @TechBrains. Some things to revisit;

• Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
    • There are HTML coding errors you should be aware of and address.
    • Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
  • Review the lesson about giving meaningful text to links.
  • Make your page responsive. Remember, the R in RWD stands for Responsive.
    • There’s a horizontal scrollbar on smaller screens.
  • Do not use the <br> element to force line breaks or spacing. That’s what CSS is for.

hey, thanks for the feedback, I corrected everything but i cant understand the problem with the head tag in the html checker.

First off, nice job cleaning things up @TechBrains.

That is why in my feedback I said since you copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors. Codepen provides the boilerplate for you. That means you only enter code that goes in the body element. I wanted you to concentrate on the errors in your HTML code.

If you want to you can review this for an understanding of the HTML boilerplate tags.

Two things looking at your cleaned code;

• There’s a stray <br> for you to get rid of
  • “click here” is not accessible. Please read the the links provided to get a better understanding of accessibility. Accessibility is about being accessible to all users. Someone using a screen reader that reads links to them will have no understanding just hearing “wikipedia” or “click here”.

Just make it responsive , rest is fine as long it passes the test