Feedback for Technical Documents page Please!

Hello Everyone,

I want your feedback on my Technical documentations page.
here is the URL please let me know https://codepen.io/ShwetaMudgil/pen/JjdWyqE

@Shweta1992, I don’t mean to be harsh but there’s nothing here to review. Other than adding some color to the headers the HTML & CSS are copies of the sample project.

The sample projects are just that, samples. They should be used to show you one way the project can be done. It says yours should be functionally similar to and to give it your own style.
Try picking another subject like HTML, CSS, Markdown, etc and start with a blank page and do your own coding.

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback @Roma
You didn’t harsh me :slightly_smiling_face:. I really appreciate you time.

I didn’t copy HTML, CSS. I have written my own but I agreed that I haven’t change much .

I will try to change and add something more and post again please give your feedback again.

Appreciate .

You seems technically strong can you please guide me how can I get certifications with good remarks in HTML & CSS. Actually I’m new one in this field. Currently I’m doing job for ClothingRIC.

1 Like

Evelyn Just follow the freecodecamp documentation and make a target You will surely get success.

please have a look now!

@Shweta1992

• On desktop, there’s a horizontal scrollbar. Part of your text overflows its container.
  • On smaller screens, there’s a lot that overflows.
  • On smaller screens, your nav ToC overflows the text of the page making both hard to read
  • You may have the ‘Roboto’ font loaded on your machine. I do not so I’m seeing the default sans-serif. You’ll need to either link or import the font for users to see your page the way you’ve styled it.
    • I can’t tell why but your section ‘Variables’ has a different font styling then the rest of your sections.
  • Run your HTML code through the W3C validator. Just copy your HTML and paste it into the ‘Validate by Direct Input’ tab.
    • The first three you can ignore since you cut/paste from codepen. Wanted you to be aware of the other warnings. They show because the code is using semantics and there’s a flow that semantics follows. Maybe you can get rid of the warnings.
  • In your CSS, this is not doing anything span.js and span.js:hover. If you just have the js class I think that’s what you’re going for.
1 Like

Thank you so much!
I have fixed these issues.

Everything looks a lot better @Shweta1992. Just a couple of things.
On smaller screens there are a couple of lines in <code> that overflow. You can look into that later.
Be sure you include the test script (<script src="https://cdn.freecodecamp.org/testable-projects-fcc/v1/bundle.js"></script>) when you submit your project.