Technical Documentation-feedback

Hi campers! :wave: I completed my fourth project, Technical Documentation.Please give your feedback freely. So that, i can improve my mistakes.Thanks! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Your page looks good @emanzulfiqar. Some things to revisit;

• Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
    • There are HTML coding errors you should be aware of and address.
    • Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors. (You can also ignore the warnings re: sections lacking headers)
  • Codepen provides validators for HTML, CSS and JS. Click on the chevron in the upper right of each section and then click on the respective β€˜Analyze’ link.
    • The one for CSS is good. Use it and address the issue(s). (Be careful of potentially overwriting yourself)
    • (The one for HTML misses things which is why I recommend W3C)
  • Just so you know, overflow-x: hidden; will completely hide anything that extends outside its container element horizontally. It’s recommended to not do this, and refactor your CSS to be more responsive - otherwise it is possible for your site to appear to be missing content.

Thanks @Roma for your advice :smiley:. I tried to correct the errors you mentioned.

1 Like

Your page is good @emanzulfiqar :+1:

1 Like

Thanks @anon38330656

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.