Hi campers! I completed my fourth project, Technical Documentation.Please give your feedback freely. So that, i can improve my mistakes.Thanks!
Your page looks good @emanzulfiqar. Some things to revisit;
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
- There are HTML coding errors you should be aware of and address.
- Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors. (You can also ignore the warnings re: sections lacking headers)
- Codepen provides validators for HTML, CSS and JS. Click on the chevron in the upper right of each section and then click on the respective ‘Analyze’ link.
- The one for CSS is good. Use it and address the issue(s). (Be careful of potentially overwriting yourself)
- (The one for HTML misses things which is why I recommend W3C)
- Just so you know,
overflow-x: hidden;will completely hide anything that extends outside its container element horizontally. It’s recommended to not do this, and refactor your CSS to be more responsive - otherwise it is possible for your site to appear to be missing content.
Thanks @Roma for your advice . I tried to correct the errors you mentioned.
Your page is good @emanzulfiqar