Please help critic my pomodoro clock. Thanks

1 Like

The basic clock functions look great. However, I did not see an option for how long the break between work periods should be. Also, after the timer ends, it should start a break timer automatically.

On another note, the timer noise you used scared me it’s so loud! Maybe try something less startling?

Overall I like the design!

2 Likes

Jonahollman, sorry about the noise, someone suggested I add an alarm to the pomodoro, it wasn’t there before. I am a deaf girl so I had no way of knowing how loud it is. I am still trying to find a way to make it play for just 3 seconds. The alarm is supposed to stop and then start a five minutes break, but it just seems to go on and on. If you have a way of helping with that, that’d be great. Thanks for your time

No worries! I probably had my speakers turned up too loud anyways! :slight_smile: To stop the timer, look here for some ideas https://www.w3schools.com/jsref/dom_obj_audio.asp

You could also use a sound that is only 3 seconds or so. You can trigger the five minute break to start when you play the alarm. That may be easier than triggering it when you stop the alarm. Hope this helps!

Thank you. I’ll take a look.