Feedback on this!

Please give some feedback on landing page.Don’t be shy to point out any mistake :smile:.

Hello!

Hmmm, I would start with the header (or sticky header): it needs more contrast (I may be a little blind though :laughing:). The nav links may be better off with a white color.

The site is not entirely responsive. If you shrink the website (by moving the scroll bar on codepen to decrease the width of the preview), you can see that the bottom scroll bar is still visible:

On the same topic, the nav links disappear on smaller screens:

Try to fix them and let us know :slight_smile:,

Regards and happy coding!

1 Like

ok thanks for all the suggestion :smile:.But the responsive thing,it making me mad I just can do it please I need help :disappointed_relieved: :pray:.
P.s the nav disappearing is my doing :smile:.
again P.s I’m trying this website for my girl cousin so!!.

You may know this by now, but your CSS is a mess :stuck_out_tongue:.

• If you have a media query for a width of 650px, define all the rules that apply there instead of having multiple ones. The same goes for every other rule: define them once and override if required. If you define them multiple times, the browser needs to recalculate the values again, so less is more.
  • Remove the page wrapper position since it’s not doing anything.
  • Make your nav links block, so they actually align as you want.
  • Remove the max width of the nav as it should not be a problem. If you’re worried that it will interfere with the logo, then you could make the header display as a column on devices up to 650px.
  • When you use width, the value requires a measure unit (pixels, viewport relative size, percent, etc.). You have this: nav { width:400; }.
1 Like

Looks okay @sadiqalkass. Something to revisit;

• Keep the test script when forking the pen (<script src="https://cdn.freecodecamp.org/testable-projects-fcc/v1/bundle.js"></script>).
    • The test script should be included, with all tests passing, when you submit your projects.
    • Your page passes 15/16 user stories. Click the red button to see which test(s) are failing and text to help you correct the issue.
1 Like

thanks for helping :smile:

thank you very much too :smile:

1 Like