Product Landing Page V3.0 - Jewellery Page

Hello,

Feedback regarding anything on my product landing page will welcome! :smiley:

Also, what do you guys think about the design of certain sections and the design of the page in general too?

NOTE: When you will view the codepen on a mobile size, you will see that my menu has space on the top that is not wanted, I don’t know how to fix that. Any ideas? Please. Not sure if my menu is well coded too.

CodePen full view: https://codepen.io/Tech_CA_Bro/full/QYLjLy

Thanks,
-Tech.

1 Like

gorgeous page, very professional

1 Like

Thanks! :smiley:
Any tip for my ‘‘NOTE’’?:smiley:

removed that border

is that what you were looking at?

Wait, sorry. I just tried taking it off and there is actually a space. Here is a screenshot

What I put a square on is actually a space made by the background-image behind.

looking at it it seems that your nav-container is shrinking in height but the nav-links are staying at their absolute position of 53px from the top. maybe use relative units like a percentage and make sure the nav-container does not shrink

So I would need a fixed height for my nav-container? I don’t understand what is shrinking exactly? Also, the problem is still here even when using percentage.

I really like the design, the only thing I would change is I would increase the font size. Some parts a very small e.g. Navbar and footer

1 Like

I remember when you first posted your landing page and wow! This draft looks great! I agree that it looks professional, esp the smooth transitions on the buttons and the navbars. I do see what you mean about their being a space in the mobile view (when I Inspect on my laptop). But I’m not sure how to fix it either. Maybe increase your li’s padding? at least in mobile? I tried re-positioning it form the top, but it wouldn’t change in mobile view, only desktop. Sorry =/ It still looks like great progress though! :slight_smile:

1 Like

very nice website! looks professional.
2 things to complaint nothing more is: the ring down on the left button “add to cart” could be style fuller
and the newsletter button had white space on the right.
2 style things nothing else.

1 Like

yeah, its got me stumped, I bet if you ask snowmonkey he will know what is up

1 Like

Hey! No problem, thanks a lot still! I’ll hit you up when I got the solution. Who is snowmonkey thought?

-Tech.

Hey all!

Thanks to all of you for the feedback, I’m currently working on the page to make it better with your feedback :slight_smile:.

Althought @Floww, would you mind giving me some screenshots of the 2 problems? I wasn’t able to find them and I’m not sure I understand :I. Sorry.

-Tech.

Beutiful :blush: I love it. Let me check it out and revert.

1 Like

Hey! Thanks :smiley:

Not sure what you mean by: “Let me check it out and revert.”

-Tech.

Sorry I meant let me go through the layout/context and not just the beauty/appearance “first look/impression”

1 Like

JUst beautiful… Grreat work…

1 Like

Good work… but the typography needs some work. Seeing the really nice looking ‘Any type of jewelry, Anywhere.’ heading be followed by a button with what looks like a default font was a real turn off… The headings (h3 tags for example) would all be better off in a different font - either of the Google fonts you’ve already specified in the CSS would be a big improvement. It’s only a little thing but it lets the rest of your site down and makes it look a little ‘cheap’ to be brutally honest.

Lots of great work otherwise though - keep it up!

1 Like

snowmonkey is the user name for a fellow camper that post some very helpful advice he really knows his stuff

snowmonkey

Tobias Parent

1 Like

@snowmonkey

Hello snowmonkey Chris recommeded that I ask your help for this, and so I am doing :slight_smile::

When you will view my codepen on a mobile size, you will see that my menu has space on the top that is not wanted, I don’t know how to fix that. Any ideas? Please. Not sure if my menu is well coded too.

Thanks,
-Tech.