Some things to revisit @uxiv85;
- When using codepen it only expects the code you’d put within the
<body> </body>tags in HTML. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to
<head>click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
- There are errors you should clean up.
- same comments re: using codepen, run your code through the validator and clean up the errors
- when clicking a link the top part of it is hidden by your navbar. Maybe consider adding some top padding.
Good job on both.
Thank you , i will try the validator