Finally! got my Front End Cirtification (Thanks and Motivation)

Hi every one,I am Kareem Atef From Egypt,
first sorry for my bad English as I am not native :relieved: .

Today I finally got the Front-End Certification :tada: ,Thanks for all your help :heart:,
now its my turn to help new people for there questions,and motivate them too.

It took me about a year to complete it, I know itโ€™s really a long time, But I really enjoyed every second writing code and learning magical stuff :wink: .

I am really Proud that I am Here as a FreeCodeCamp Camper Thanks a lot @QuincyLarson for building this really Great website :heart: .

I never Imagined that I would make it :mortar_board: , It was so exciting but also so long as I had a hard time studying for my collage too, The design of freecodecamp really Impressive and it made me continue :heart: , motivated by all of freecodecamp campers, Really appreciate everything from all of you, I will continue learning, more and more and get all certifications and be a good developer and get a great job.

This topic here is something I wrote from my deep heart, To thank every one Here In this wonderful community :heart_eyes: , and to share my little story :love_letter: also to motivate beginners like me to continue no matter what time it takes you can do it :+1:
Be the one you want to be :heart:

Thanks People :smile:

19 Likes

Congratulations!

mabrook ู…ุจุฑูˆูƒ

1 Like

Congratulations on earning your front end certificate! Keep up that forward momentum! :muscle: I am looking forward to hearing about your future successes :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Good Job! Just started myself, but seeing someone else so impressed with this course makes me want to continue to see what I can learn from it.

2 Likes

This course is really great, everything is really perfect :smile: , Specially โ€œRead-Search-Askโ€ Technique helped me a lot in this course, Hope you too having a good experience here, you will really enjoy :wink:

Thanks so much, you are really the best :smile: , I will keep going and make you proud of us your students :wink:

Thanks a lot @ddiaz104 :heart_eyes:

Good going man.
iโ€™m a beginner myself, seeing other folk being so happy is very encouraging!

1 Like

Wow! thatโ€™s great. I hope just as like you i will also be able to earn a certification one day.
:slight_smile:

1 Like

yes ! It is very great to complete it really :slight_smile:

Congratulations!!!, you are really motivating me who just started last month April! โ€ฆ continue learning and never stop! :slight_smile:

1 Like

You Can Do it :wink:
We all here for you :heart:

Yeeees Continue learning and never stop :wink:
if I did it :innocent: so you also can do it :+1:
Everyone Can do it :heart: be the best :wink:

Congratulations Ikareeml .Good luck

1 Like

ุงุญู„ู‰ ุงู…ุณู‰ ูŠุง ุตุฏูŠู‚ู‰ ^^ ูˆู…ู† ุชู‚ุฏู… ู„ุชู‚ุฏู… :smile:
ุงุฏุนูŠู„ู‰ ุงุฎู„ุต
ูˆุนุงูŠุฒูƒ ุชู‚ู„ู‰ ุงุฒุงู‰ ูˆูู‚ุช ุจูŠู† ุงู„ู…ุฐุงูƒุฑุฉ ูˆ ุจูŠู† ูˆู‚ุช ุฏุฑุงุณุชูƒ ุนู„ู‰
FCC
ูˆู‡ู„ ุงู„ุฏุฑุงุณุฉ ู‡ู†ุง ู…ู…ูƒู† ุชุฃู‡ู„ูƒ ุงู†ูƒ ุชุฏุฎู„ ุณูˆู‚ freelancing ?

but any way , congrats . wish you to have the full stack soon ^^!

1 Like

Congratulations! Amazing, Awesome you got it!

1 Like

Congrats! Good luck with the rest of your career!

1 Like

Congrats bud! This is very encouraging the completion of our courses path! Thanks

1 Like

Congratulations! Good luck with your further undertakings! :slight_smile: I love to read this as Iโ€™ve just started and canโ€™t image that Iโ€™lll ever finish.

1 Like

Congrats man, I see a lot of enthusiast people around here and gives me the full ambition to go forward and learn all i need to fullfill my dream: to become a full stack developer!

1 Like