First web design project "Tribute Page"

So I am slowly working through the user stories and noticed it seems to be based on a person. I’m kind of stuck on where to find the image for the page. I have looked at another code for the project and it looks like they pulled the image from fcc, does the image have to come from fcc and if so where and how do I find it? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

Your tribute page can be based on whatever you want. A person, band, book, or even a potato.
The sample projects are just an example of one way the project can be completed. The instructions say to make your “functionally similar” and to “give it your own personal style”.

The short answer is no.
There are quite a few servers that allow you to place images. If you have an image on your local machine that you’d like to use you’ll need to place it on one of these servers and then link to that in your code.
You may search for an image and find one that you like in which case you can get the address of that image and link to it. Be careful about copyright images.

1 Like

Thank you very much, i appreciate it.

press ctrl+o while being in your browser and then choose image that you want to select . remember open it in new tab and after the picture appear on browser copy paste its link to your code it will work if not then upload it to server

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.