Fix Java Application

See the screenshot first before reading the instrucations

Need code for instructions below

• if username and password is empty (Username/Password is single) no merge.
  • MinLength / MaxLength for all JTextField
  • Need to make a database for clints if needed to sale the application
    No one can see the usernames or passwords except me.
    can’t add it on code or connect offline because i want to collect users as normaly login pages on all websites.
  • Login validation Username, Password only.
  • After Click Submit Redirect me to control.java class in same page not in new tab so this not working fine with me control.main();

Firstly, welcome to the forums.

While we are primarily here to help people with their Free Code Camp progress, we are open to people on other paths, too. Some of what you are asking is pretty trivial in the Free Code Camp context, so you might find that if you’re not getting the instruction and material you need in your current studies, the FCC curriculum will really help you get started. At a modest guess I’d say investing a 4-5 hours working through the curriculum here will really pay off. You can find the curriculum at https://www.freecodecamp.org/learn.

With your current questions, we don’t have enough context to know what you already know or don’t know, so it is impossible to guide you without just telling you the answer (which we won’t do).

It is pretty typical on here for people to share a codepen / repl.it / jsfiddle example of what they have tried so that anyone helping has more of an idea of what help is actually helpful.

Please provide some example of what you’ve tried and I’m sure you’ll get more help.

Happy coding :slight_smile:

i was searching for better than 12 hours to find answers for my questions but i didn’t find anything helping me.

We aren’t going to write the code for you. What have you tried so far? Where are you stuck?

No one is going to be able to help you with just a screenshot of your development environment. At the least you would need to put your project into github and give us the link.

This site primarily focuses on JS and python so there will probably not be a lot of people who either have enough java experience to help you or the time.

Also, we don’t really write code for people here. So if you have some code already written that is having issues then someone may be willing to look at it. But “Need code for instructions below” is not something you are probably going to find here.

I searched for “java help forums” and found several. Have you tried any of those?

1 Like

i already writing where i’m stuck
need online & encrypted database + validation messages

What code have you written so far?

all code
https://ghostbin.com/XnWu0

Cool, thanks. Where have you started trying to add the requested features?

sure step by step why you asking this?

We don’t write code for you on this forum. I’m trying to figure out what specifically you need help with, where specifically you are stuck, and what you have tried.

Again, we will not write the code for you.

I would recommend you read up on how to add event listeners in java. Seems to me you have created the interface but haven’t added any functionality to it. I’m pretty sure java has a way to add event listeners that can be triggered when you click the Submit button.

1 Like