Flexbox Landing Page Issue

All, I’ve tried to use flexbox with my nav-bar, what am I doing wrong? I’m still getting an error.

https://codepen.io/eastonb120/pen/XWmvNXp

2. My product landing page should have at least one media query.

No media queries detected : expected false to be true AssertionError: No media queries detected : expected false to be true

The test that is failing is saying you don’t have any CSS media queries, I took a look and didn’t see one in your CSS.

Here is an example.

@media only screen and (max-width: 600px) {
  body {
    background-color: lightblue;
  }
}

Media queries allow you to do things like changing the width or height of something depending on screen size. This example sets the background-color to light blue when the screen size is less than 600px. You can test that by going into developer tools and clicking on the toggle device toolbar in Chrome.

@eastonb120, others have told you why you’re getting an error but so you know, when a test fails you can click on the red button to see which test failed and an error message that will help you to resolve it.
Hope that helps.

All,
I linked the .js test script to a local html file on my machine, and it didn’t detect the flexbox for some reason. I didn’t realize the issue corrected itself when I copied my code over to codepen… Thank you for the help on my non-issue.