I have my form page completed, here is the link: https://codepen.io/freeCodeCamp/full/VPaoNP
@dmurdockff, the link you posted is to the pen FCC gives as a sample. That’s not your code.
Repost with the link to your survey form.
That is embarrassing! Teach me to try to do something quick from work! I will fix it tonight when I get home. Thank you for the heads up!
Here is the right link! https://codepen.io/dmurdockff/pen/qgLbEd
It looks good @dmurdockff. Some suggestions;
- codepen provides you with validators for HTML, CSS and JS. Click on the arrow in the upper right of each section and then click on the respective ‘Analyze’ link. You have some things in HTML that you can clean up.
- don’t use the
<br>tag in HTML. Use margin and/or padding in CSS instead
- fix your radio buttons and checkboxes so that a user can click on the label to select
- it’s a nit but on desktop your form is very narrow. Don’t do that just so it meets the requirements to fit on a mobile device
@dmurdockff Good job on your project!
Here are some suggestions.
- Your page appears to have very little styling, you are using 23 lines of CSS. Maybe add more color, shadows, style the button.
- Your page is not responsive to screen size (add media queries).
- How about lining up the radio buttons and checkboxes instead of center aligning?