FreeCodeCamp app html development tutorial step 44 out of 69

I’m super grateful to u guys @FreeCodeCamp and dedicated fellows, I’m progressing at God-speeds in becoming self-taught front-end web developer…

To the main point of my question/query, which is actually from freecodecamp app; I need help respectively in uploaded pictures

If you have a question about a specific challenge as it relates to your written code for that challenge and need some help, click the Ask for Help button located on the challenge (it looks like a question mark). This button only appears if you have tried to submit an answer at least three times.

The Ask for Help button will create a new topic with all code you have written and include a link to the challenge also. You will still be able to ask any questions in the post before submitting it to the forum.

Thank you.

We need:

1. Your code as code, not an image, and all of it.

2. We need to know what challenge and step you are on.

When you enter a code block into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make it easier to read.

You can also use the “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) to add backticks around text.

1 Like

Your form elements, i.e. the input elements, should be inside the <form> element.

If you reset, you can see an empty line (line 37) that is where the radio button should go.

1 Like