freeCodeCamp - Survey Form Project

Hi,

I have just ran the tests and have had a result of 16/17. The only aspect that I can think of is the number validation. I do get a validation message if the number is over , but not if I enter a letter.

The codepen link is - Survey Form (codepen.io)

I have done some research, and as input type = number I cannot enter letters, this is the same outcome when looking at the freeCodeCamp example.

Can anyone see what is missing?

Thanks in advance.
code Explorer

please include the test suite in your project, it is a requirement to have the test suite included, and as things are I can’t run the tests myself to check

@rayafry, as mentioned please include the test suite.

In addition, when a test fails click the red button to see which test(s) are failing and text to help you correct the issue.

• Be sure and read more than just the first line of the failing message. The ability to read and comprehend error messages is a skill you’ll need to acquire as a developer. Ask questions on what you don’t understand.

The full text of the failing message tells you what is missing.

Hi ,
Thanks for the reply. and the useful information. I have just pressed the red button and added 'required ’ to the code and now have a 17/17 outcome.

Survey Page (codepen.io)

Thanks once again .

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.