Guitar landing page

This is my finished Product landing page project. Any feedback is appreciated. :slightly_smiling_face:

Looks amazing! The only problem I see is the navbar icon in the top left is linking to a site that prohibits direct linking, so it’s substituting a placeholder image instead. If you’re not seeing that image, clear your cache and look again. I suggest finding another image (respecting copyright, mind you) and hosting it in the same place you host your kick-ass background images.

Thanks for the feedback, i noticed it was something strange with the logo img. I will find a better one. Glad you like it. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @Vladaliman

Vertical text on the navigation doesn’t seem to correctly centred. Also the logo image seems to be stretch? looks weird and can’t be read.

Paragraph text is too long. On About us, it’s almost the extent of my monitor, which makes it hard to read. You should make paragraphs less lengthy.

Image on “MADE WITH PASSION” section is heavily compressed.

On the contact section, the light blue does not seem to be the better colour to go with that background.

On the " Support our cause!" section, video stretches all the way to the sides but it’s height remain something like 4 inches, which makes for a ultra wide video. Should have a max-width.

Finally I’d tidy up the footer, maybe divide into 2 columns, one with fake social media linkts and other with the location and phone. Maybe a map such as google maps or something like that.

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

@alexiorodrigues Thanks for the good feedback, I’l post it when i rework all the stuff. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Add:

body {
  scroll-behavior: smooth;
}
1 Like

@jenovs Just did thanks. :slightly_smiling_face:

All I would suggest is the same that has already been done above by alexiorodrigues. I am new to this so trying to jump in and get wet where I can.

1 Like

@orleansd Forgotten about that will do, thanks. :slightly_smiling_face: