Your form looks okay @19alema. Some things to revisit;
- Make the project from scratch, with your own code, style and content. Don’t take code from the sample project.
- The projects aren’t just another challenge. Each one is meant to be a significant step in your progress. Every project you do will require research, planning, trial and error, and strengthening your skills beyond what you gain from the incremental challenges.
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
- There are HTML coding errors you should be aware of and address.
- Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
- User’s should be able to click on the label to toggle a selection, not just the radio button / checkbox.
- Change the cursor to a pointer when hovering over the submit button
- Make your page responsive. Remember, the R in RWD stands for Responsive.
- There’s a horizontal scrollbar on smaller screens, the submit button falls out of the container.
On a side note, it may help to clean up the errors from a previous project before moving on to the next. Each project progresses in difficulty so understanding one thoroughly will help when you move to the next.
But I don’t get it, like what do you mean by saying run your html code through the W3C validator.
Open that link to the W3C validator. Copy your HTML code and paste it into the box and then click on the “check” button. It will show your coding errors that you should correct.
As an aside, if you click on the reply button in my post rather than the generic reply button at the bottom I get a notification.
Or you can mention my name, like I did yours, and I’ll get a notification.
Alright, I did that and I have got what am suppose to correct. thanks.
Anyway can you please tell me how I can make users to toggle or select through even by just clicking on the words not the radio’s and the checkboxes and as for the button I have solved it like it shows pointer when hovering,
thanks in advance.
You can review the two lessons on creating radio buttons and creating checkboxes. Note that when done correctly you can toggle the selection by clicking the label or the radio button/checkbox.
Thanks I have just identified and solved the problem.