Hello friend ..can you help me to get this project done

hello friend :raising_hand_woman:
Tell us what’s happening:
codepen is so complicated for me to work with… I am using vs code to learn and its so much easier to write code with it ..can you tell me how to build my project with vs code instead codepen... I almost give up bc I cant do my project and I struggle with codepen for almost 1 week now :woman_facepalming:

“You can build your project by forking this CodePen pen. Or you can use this CDN link to run the tests in any environment you like: https://cdn.freecodecamp.org/testable-projects-fcc/v1/bundle.js.
Once you’re done, submit the URL to your working project with all its tests passing.”

Your code so far

Your browser information:
User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/88.0.4324.182 Safari/537.36.

Challenge: Build a Tribute Page

Link to the challenge:

Please note that you will need a live version of your website somewhere. If you just develop your project locally on VS code, you will still need to put your project online to submit it.

I also build my project with VS Code completely. This allows me to split my CSS into different files for organization, and allows me to do version control with Git.

I just build my pages according to the user stories given in the projects. When I feel like I want to check my progress, or I think I am done, I copy everything in my html file, paste it in the codepen HTML side without pasting over the script at the top. I then do the same with my CSS files, pasting them in the codepen CSS panel.

Keep in mind you have to fork the pen by clicking on the fork button on the bottom right to have your own pen first.

can i use github with it !

thanks @MatchaCrisp it helps me a lot