Hello, I need a help please

Can anyone advise how to change the timing in the below code?

<div class="css-1vj0fcn"> <div class="css-1yhoabd"> 
<a class="cds-170 cds-141 cds-143  css-9ojs9u cds-152 cds-button-disableElevation cds-154 cds-button-disabled cds-171" tabindex="-1" role="button" aria-disabled="true" data-test="action-button" aria-labelledby="Try again"><span class="cds-142 cds-button-label">Try again</span></a></div><div data-test="retry-info" class="css-1hw29i9"><span class="cds-7 css-14d8ngk cds-9"><span>Retake the quiz in <strong>3h 17m</strong></span></span></div></div>

i dont see any code in here, to post code use “backticks” or “</>” from post editor, happy learning :slight_smile:

I’ve edited your code for readability. When you enter a code block into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make it easier to read.

You can also use the “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) to add backticks around text.

See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard.
Note: Backticks (`) are not single quotes (').

Just a few things:

• Don’t set role="button" on an anchor element. Just use a button element in the first place.
  • aria-labelledby doesn’t take a string value, it takes a space separated list of element id’s. If you want to use a string then use aria-label instead.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.