"Hello World" should be in the console on Meet the Node Console Challenge

Tell us what’s happening:
I am submitting my code using the correct live app link on replit and hitting run but it still says it’s not passing the tests. I can even see Hello World in the console when I hit run. I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong and I’ve tried to search for a solution but all of the posts are about submitting the wrong link.

Your project link(s)

solution: https://boilerplate-express.clarencedecoder.repl.co

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:87.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/87.0.

Challenge: Meet the Node console

Link to the challenge:

Welcome there,

When I submit your link, the tests pass. Can you try again? Perhaps in a different browser (no browser extensions).

1 Like

Thank you for the suggestion Sky020 I have not tried that.

Unfortunately it doesn’t seem to work for me. I’ve submitted it on a fresh Chromium installation with no extensions and still no luck.

Your previous suggestion nudged me in the right direction. I restarted my computer and booted into Windows and it passed with no issues.

Maybe it’s a bug with Linux? Thank you so much for your help!

Glad you got through!

There may be more information in the browser console, when you submit. If you happen to encounter this again, have a look in the browser console for errors.

1 Like

Another good suggestion, I just went back to try and replicate the problem and now there is no issue. I think there may have been something running in the background on my local system causing an error. Ever since the reboot everything is working normally.

Now it’s going to kill me not knowing what the issue was the whole time! Once again, I really appreciate all your help.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.