Help! I am unable to access freeCodeCamp Earth group

Please someone help me. I’m unable to access freeCodeCamp Earth group on facebook.

I’m not sure what you mean. Where?

On facebook. Some days before I created an freeCodeCamp facebook group on facebook for my local city and after some time I am not able to access “freeCodeCamp Earth facebook group” may be I have been blocked please help me.

This is the direct link:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/freeCodeCampEarth/about/

If you can’t access that, you may need to straighten that out with an admin. @QuincyLarson is an administrator of that Facebook group.

He is neither accepting my friend request neither replying me.

I have had a similar problem since last year. I enjoyed being in the group and it was often full of people working on similar problems or from similar backgrounds but the discussions started to become very political and I asked that we focus on coding. I was blocked. when I reached out to the admin who blocked me he said it was because i liked a comment and when I reached out to the admin who blocked me he said i was encouraging victim shaming and blocked me. Reached out to other admins but never received a response. luckily there are many other freecodecamp groups.