Help: Product Landing page

Hi campers!

I have been working for far too long on this product landing page and I think I am officially stuck…or at least stuck to the point of not wanting to keep figuring this out on my own…

Problem 1: For some reason, my container holding all of my sections is fully justified to the left instead of centered and I cannot for the life of me figure out why. I have even tried pulling css one by one and I can’t find the bug. Anyone willing to point me in the right direction?

Problem 2: The icons I have added do not show up. I don’t know what I am doing wrong. I pulled them from fontawesome and thought I followed all the steps correctly, but they don’t pop up. What am I doing wrong?

Problem 3: Navbars are the bane of my existence and I think I just need to practice them until the end of time where I actually get it…but I think there is a bit of an issue with mine. Maybe padding is off? Idk.

Any help would be extremely appreciated so I can finally move on from this project!!! I actually have more problems but I am starting with the big ones…

Also…for some reason, my code in codepen has my product boxes going vertically down the page but here on FCC, it shows them side by side…

hey there! you might want to try using “pseudo selectors” for the problem number 1. :slight_smile:
Im still learning too. Currently Im building the balance sheet with pseudo selectors and they seem very useful. You might want to look back.
I know I didnt help much. :smiling_face_with_tear:

• there is a typo in selector, it is now “#order {… }” but it should be “Capitalized” according to your defined html id
  • try this w3schools article, should be useful
  • it depends on what you want this to look like, if you draw it before hand and then go code for it, it should be more in-tuned to your liking :slight_smile:

hope this was helpful, happy learning :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.