Help with creating of "survey form"

Tell us what’s happening:
Hello, people. Could you, please, help me, why I’m not able to finish test of my “survey form”?
I have got only 40% of task performance. I think that there are issues with place for “id”.
I tried to put it in different placed, but no effect.

Your project link(s)

solution: https://codepen.io/vplabunets/pen/OJxYYzN
Your browser information:
Challenge: Build a Survey Form

Link to the challenge:

Please verify your email address with CodePen, so we can view your pen in full screen mode.

I did it. Thank you.

1 Like

Hello @vplabunets,

If you passed only 40%, it means that you didn’t follow all the user stories asked. Verify each user story and check if you did them, also I advice you to use the template of freeCodeCamp, you can find it at the end, after the user stories:

Hi @vplabunets :wave:

1. Analyze your HTML and CSS, like this:
    posting.
    I think your problem will be solved. There are so many errors showing.
  2. Run your HTML code through the W3C validator . There are HTML coding errors you should be aware of. Since copy/paste from codepen, you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.

Thank you very much!

1 Like

A couple of things @vplabunets;
Keep the test script when forking the pen (<script src="https://cdn.freecodecamp.org/testable-projects-fcc/v1/bundle.js"></script>)
The test script, with all tests passing, should be included when you submit your projects.

When a test fails click the red button to see which test(s) are failing and text to help you correct the issue.
Be sure and read more than just the first line of the failing message. The ability to read and comprehend error messages is a skill you’ll need to acquire as a developer. Ask questions on what you don’t understand.

I should add script to head of my code to check mistakes?

The script is to ensure that you’ve met all the required user stories.
The script is provided when you fork the pen as per the instructions. It should be left there and all tests should be passing when you submit your project.

And, as noted when a test fails there will be help in the failing message as to why the test failed.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.