Hey i just finished my frist project

I did it on my favorite rapper. lmk what you guys think.

4 Likes

Very cool matee :clap:

My ideas :

1. Will be better n readable if the font size of h3 >> paragraph.

2. The link on the bottom, it’s hard to read because the blue meet the black background.

Congrats on ur 1st project, I’m on my 3rd now, glad if u go to take a look n give me some ur comment :pray:t2:

thanks for the feedback. ill work on those issues rn. and your landing page looks great man. I like the theme as well (big anime fan lol). But I ran the test and it says you only have 1/10 passed so id definetly go into your code and just fix or add what you need. even tho it dosent pass the tests its still responsive and well put together. Good job. :+1:

1 Like

Hello~!

I ran the tests and show 16/16 passing :slight_smile:

The project @bobbyseptianto shared is the Product Landing Page, so that option needs to be selected from the dropdown on the test suite. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank youu mate! :v: Glad to hearr it

my bad. i didnt have the right option selected lol.

Well done :hear_no_evil:

1 Like

Welcome to the FCC forum.

Great first project. It passes all the FCC tests.
As for the layout:

I would add some margin to the main-element so that the text doesn’t touches the borders of the browser. I would also center the images of albums, just like the first image and give them (img or figure ) a border or ad different background (figure) to better distinguish them from the background (background is the same as the image of the “I don’t like sh*t” album).

Cheers,

Johan

1 Like

Wow, nice!
This is really amazing for your first project. I would suggest you add a little left and right padding on your paragraphs. Great job.

1 Like

Congrats on finishing your first project! :partying_face:

I agree with what everyone else has said so far. The only other thing I would add is maybe give the headings on each paragraph a different color other than white so that it stands out a bit more from the paragraph text. That way, if someone was skimming your page and looking for a section in particular, the headings would stand out more and make it quicker to search through :slight_smile:

That’s all I have. Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Welcome to the forums @themilkman. Your page looks good. Some things to revisit;

• Codepen provides the boilerplate for you. It only expects the code you’d put within the body element in HTML. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to the <head> element click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
    • The link to the font goes in the box labeled ‘Stuff for <head>’
    • Mainly mentioning this because you have elements that are out of order. Everything the browser renders belongs in the body element. You have elements outside that belong in body. The head element you use is incorrect. It would be header if it contains h1 and h2 elements. The head element is outside the body element and contains different information.
    • codepen is very forgiving which is why your page displays correctly

You can review this for an understanding of the tags in HTML boilerplate

2 Likes

Thank you all for the feedback. I really appreciate it. You guys are great :grinning: