Hi i wanna make a beyblade game

hello, i have been practicing making different things with js react. I made this beyblade that spins so everyone can see. i want to add a counter that counts every rotation. Well, i actually want to make a button with with two different beyblades and they both generate a random number of spins. So when me and my friends are having a dispute i cant take it to the beyblade page and see whos top stops spinning first. im not sure if this makes sense, but i am still very much a beginner and i am not sure where to start. If anyone could help answer these questions it would be very much appreciated.

1. how do i set the image to spin a random number of times and stop?
    Ex: i set up a parameter of 0-500 at a speed of 1 rotation/2secs. Both beyblades would generate a random number (beyblade a. 200 rotations, beyblade b. 250 rotations) winner spins the longest.
    2.i can put a second beyblade on there and make it spin at a different speed, but how do i put them side to side? do i just add both images into the same header?

any help to get me started would be great!

Firstly, welcome to the forums.

While we are primarily here to help people with their Free Code Camp progress, we are open to people on other paths, too. Some of what you are asking is pretty trivial in the Free Code Camp context, so you might find that if you’re not getting the instruction and material you need in your current studies, the FCC curriculum will really help you get started. At a modest guess I’d say investing a 4-5 hours working through the curriculum here will really pay off. You can find the curriculum at https://www.freecodecamp.org/learn.

With your current questions, we don’t have enough context to know what you already know or don’t know, so it is impossible to guide you without just telling you the answer (which we won’t do).

It is pretty typical on here for people to share a codepen / repl.it / jsfiddle example of what they have tried so that anyone helping has more of an idea of what help is actually helpful.

Please provide some example of what you’ve tried and I’m sure you’ll get more help.

Happy coding :slight_smile: