I’m about to finish my final project and my history is erased!
The new Responsive Web Design curriculum content has been released.
- Can I complete the old content?
- Yes. The old content is still available, and has been moved to the bottom of the curriculum map and renamed to Responsive Web Design Legacy
- What will happen to my progress?
- Can I claim the old certificate?
- The certifications are exactly the same. All you need to claim a certificate is to complete the 5 Certification Projects which are identical for both the Responsive Web Design and Responsive Web Design Legacy curricula
- Should I stop doing the legacy content, and just start over with the new content?
- This is entirely up to you. Majority of the topics are the same - just taught in a different way. (See Project-Based Curricula)
ok thank you, I did notice that my projects were still check marked.
This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.