Hi everyone. I’m doing the courses, started with the responsive web design, completed the first 2 units but now I don’t see them as completed anymore. The list of units and exercises looks totally different without the checked boxes of what I’ve already done.
The new Responsive Web Design curriculum content has been released.
- Can I complete the old content?
- Yes. The old content is still available, and has been moved to the bottom of the curriculum map and renamed to Responsive Web Design Legacy
- What will happen to my progress?
- Nothing. Your past progress will still be available in the Responsive Web Design Legacy curricula
- Can I claim the old certificate?
- The certifications are exactly the same. All you need to claim a certificate is to complete the 5 Certification Projects which are identical for both the Responsive Web Design and Responsive Web Design Legacy curricula
- Should I stop doing the legacy content, and just start over with the new content?
- This is entirely up to you. Majority of the topics are the same - just taught in a different way. (See Project-Based Curricula)
Thank you so much for your answer