Hotel Survey Form FCC

I completed my Survey. I had fun with it but at times I did have to step away. Please let me know what you think. Have a good week ahead everyone! Form is here: https://codepen.io/Cammykins/pen/xxxrPQN

1 Like

Nice job finishing and passing all the tests.

If you were looking to improve upon your work, you could focus on making it look a little cleaner on mobile. For example, using a media query to change display: inline to display: block so that elements stack up cleanly on a narrow screen.

1 Like

Thank you. I for some reason am having a hard time understanding media query. I have watched some video’s on it. I am not sure why I am having a block with it. I am very much a visual learner and seeing how it is done. I will keep at it and once I have it figured out, I will apply. Thank you again!!

1 Like

looks great makes me eger to do mine cant wait …but i can read it thats a start///

1 Like

You did a good job.
Next time try to make it more attractive.

Hi Cammy, nice one!
On a small side, you could consider to place the content of the form into a container centered on the page? That would be much easier for the user to follow the lines and will improve a lot the readability.

Something like that:

HTML:

<div class="wrapper">
...your content here
</div>

CSS:

.wrapper {
  width: 100%;
  max-width: 1024px;
  margin: 0 auto;
}

Thank you so much for the suggestion!

Hi Cammy,
That’s a pleasure.
Please would you spend 1min to look at my Tribute Page project? Your feedback would be really useful.

Live Demo

GitHub

Many Thanks

ICDev