How can i Uncomment in HTML

Tell us what’s happening:

Your code so far

<!--
<h1>Hello World</h1>

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>

<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>
-->
<!--<h1>Hello World</h1> <h2>CatPhotoApp</h2> <aticle>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everwhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.-->

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:66.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/66.0.

Link to the challenge:
https://learn.freecodecamp.org/responsive-web-design/basic-html-and-html5/uncomment-html

It looks like your code is divided into two giant comments. Once you remove the <!-- --> pairs, you should be good to go.

I suggest resetting the challenge as you don’t need to add any new elements, you just need to close a comment, and open a new one so that what it is being asked you to keep will appear in the web page to the right

i don’t really get you?

how am i suppose to do that?.

A comment in html starts with <!-- and end with -->

1 Like

thank you very much i really appreciate

you can uncomment html code using this three steps

1. you can Insert <!–
  2. Go to end of line or highlighted area
  3. insert -->

To uncomment is to delete the <!-- and --> from your html editor.

Yes, but in this challenge one needs to uncomment only one of the elements and that means adding one closing comment symbol and adding one opening comment symbol