How do I indent entire paragraphs

Hello I see on the tuteral video the guy highlighted and indented his paragraph but when I highlight my paragraph and try to indent the paragraph gets erased. how do i indent the paragraph without it getting erased?

Your code so far

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>

<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/98.0.4758.81 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Introduction to HTML5 Elements

Link to the challenge:

What to the instructions say?

Create a second p element with the following kitty ipsum text: Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.

What you hv to do here is create another <p></p> element below the existing one with the given text. Refer to the existing p element.

Then, create a main element and nest only the two p elements inside the main element.

Afterwars nest all your p tags such that they come inside a main tag.

In the end your program should look like this,

<main>
<p>Some text</p>
<p>Some other text</p>
</main>

Hi @sean752 !

Welcome to the forum!

The editor has a format tool which will indent your code for you.
Right click your mouse and choose format document.

You can highlight the p tags and then hit tab.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.