How do I indent using my phone

Tell us what’s happening:

Your code so far

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>

<main>
<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>

<p>purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everwhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.</p>
<main>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 9; SAMSUNG SM-A205F Build/PPR1.180610.011) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) SamsungBrowser/9.0 Chrome/67.0.3396.87 Mobile Safari/537.36.

Challenge: Introduction to HTML5 Elements

Link to the challenge:

Hello there, would you be more specific on what the problem is so we can help.
What do you want to ident?

I recommend downloading a keyboard app that is specifically designed for typing code. It will have commonly used symbols easy to find, including Tab.

1 Like

kindly tell me keyboard app that support code

It depends on what mobile device you’re using. You should be able to search for ‘coding keyboard’. I currently have CodeBoard installed, but I haven’t tried many to compare.

1 Like

im also using CodeBoard but i dont know how i’m surposed to indent using the keyboard

i want to indent the text between the main element

add spaces at the beginning of the line to indent the code

note, this is not what is needed to make the challenge pass, it is just a way to have the code ordered in the page and easier to read for human eyes

On mine the Tab key is on the top row between Esc and :arrow_backward:. You can also just use spaces.

I will try doing this
Thank you

Okay I will try using the tab key
Thank you

if you want to know what’s stopping you from passing the challenge, it’s just that the text you are using doesn’t match exactly the required one