How do i submit my project challenge solution (api-microservices)

Tell us what’s happening:
I’m trying to take the first challenge in the api-microservices but seems stuck. i edited the package.json file correctly and pasted the link to my github repo. On submitting it says “package.json should have a valid “author” key”

Your project link(s)

solution: api-microservices-fcc/package.json at main · mouzong/api-microservices-fcc · GitHub

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/87.0.4280.88 Safari/537.36

Challenge: How to Use package.json, the Core of Any Node.js Project or npm Package

Link to the challenge:

Hi @andreasmouzong !

Welcome to the forum!

You are missing this part of the instructions.
When you are done, make sure a working demo of your project is hosted somewhere public. Then submit the URL to it in the Solution Link

I personally used the starter replit files and did the challenges there and submitted the live link. It just seemed easier that way :grinning:
Screen Shot 2021-06-03 at 12.01.48 AM

1 Like

Greetings @jwilkins.oboe thanks very much for your reply this solves my issue.

hey @jwilkins.oboe ,

can you please help on using replit, i try to do the changes via their terminal but i alwasy get command not found . I am trying to use vim to edit the json file and add my name as the author since this is the first task and i cant do it. thank you

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.