How do you uncommented it? i had spend hours on it been stuck on it for a while

Tell us what’s happening:
Describe your issue in detail here.

Your code so far

<!--
<h1>Hello World</h1>

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>

<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>
-->

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_12_6) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/12.1.2 Safari/605.1.15

Challenge: Uncomment HTML

Link to the challenge:

Uncommenting is just Removing the Comment Out Marks: ( ie. <!-- -->)

redacted by mod

Remove the <!-- and --> and you’re good to go

Please don’t just give the answer, especially to challenges. Please guide people.

I’ve edited your post for readability. When you enter a code block into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make it easier to read.

You can also use the “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) to add backticks around text.

See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard.
Note: Backticks (`) are not single quotes (’).

Please write an appropriate way to guide someone on the topic of Uncommenting. So I can see an appropriate example.

What is left is fine. But you also gave a complete, working solution. We avoid that. We want people to figure out the solution, not cut and paste it.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.