How long did it take you to get your FCC certs?

actually, i dont know how you done it, so i just edit my original post at the top or what… i just dont know ho to do it:tired_face: actually i was confuse too with this thing

Oh, that’s a very important and difficult question to answer.
I’m not sure for now.
but i’ll do my best to finish the course.
And after that, I’ll become an excellent developer.
Thanks for all this forum membersl

The first time i came across FCC y tried to go really fast, y flew over HTML&CSS, Bootstrap and JQuery?? DONE!, but know what ?? I was leaning nothing!

I was more focused on passing the test than learn nothing, now i’m back, taking my time to ensure that i haver undestood the lesson, checking MDN, StackOverflow, check videos, other sources…

I dont think that a certification give credit to your knowledge, its your knowledge that give credit to a certification.

7 Likes

411 days to front end certification. Most of the time taken was by
question.filter();
to output to my brain :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very interesting and meaningful, Mahesh.

question.filter(); to your brain!!!

2 Likes

Thank you. For me it’s the age thing!!

It took me 3.5 months to complete the front end certificate, with a single 2 weeks break for Xmas. I have spend an average of 3h a day on the curriculum.
I was already familiar with Python and the scripting and algorithmic basics were already familiar to me.

1 Like

Hey, when you did the projects, did you go back to the lessons or did you search up solutions and follow along? I learn the information but for the projects I don’t remember where everything goes and I get stuck.

Hey @qaziemaad!

Welcome to the forum!

It is completely normal to be looking up information for the projects. Even professional developers look up things all of the time. It is impossible to remember everything.

Since this post has not been active for a year I am going to close it. If you have further questions feel free to create a topic of your own.

Thanks!