How to build a memory game with different cards?

Hey Guys, I got a question, would be glad if someone could help me.
I want to find out, how I can build a memory game with an important difference: I want the pairs to posess different content. That means when I click for example on a lion, and a horse it still matches. I try to figure it out, but everything I found was about classic memory games. I tried to use this code I found and to modify it, but I was pretty unseccesful:

Memory Game

As you can clearly see, this is not my own code, I hope its to use it, if not please le me know. My goal is, that A will match with B and C with D. So I guess I would have to give them the same value, but I’m not sure how to do it. I really try find it out since 2 hours, but I cant solve it. It would be great if someone could help me or give me hint to solve this problem.

Thanks a lot, English is not my mother tongue

Michel

I think your questions can better be answered in the following links:
http://www.developphp.com/video/JavaScript/Memory-Game-Programming-Tutorial
and

They are part of the tutorial that CodePen was built from, according to a comment within it. I checked, and the code the tutorial the CodePen was based upon does have two of each card in the initial array.

If you still get stuck, let us know and I (or someone else) can take a deeper look.