How to get started on the first step

Tell us what’s happening:
I have I chrome book and I am waiting the first step but I cant seem to get a extra window. I am trying to run the test but I am not getting the same results as on the guided videos.

Your code so far

<Helloworld>Hello</Helloworld
>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; CrOS x86_64 12871.67.0) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/81.0.4044.94 Safari/537.36.

Challenge: Say Hello to HTML Elements

Link to the challenge:

Welcome to the FreeCodeCamp community!

The tags should be <h1></h1> Hello World would just be a string (plain text) that is being styled by the tag.

That clear to you?

Like this ?

the starting code is

<h1>Hello</h1>

you need to change the text between <h1> and </h1>

im stuck on this part*

Pay attention to what the lesson tells you. It says;
“Within the existing main element, insert an img element before the existing p elements.”
And within the lesson it shows how to add the alt attribute. You’ve added an extra character before the attribute.

I am stuck on this part.

Instead of having a running thread each time you run into a problem and because screenshots are sometimes difficult to read, open a new topic.

If you have a question about a specific challenge as it relates to your written code for that challenge, just click the Ask for Help button located on the challenge. It will create a new topic with all code you have written and include a link to the challenge also. You will still be able to ask any questions in the post before submitting it to the forum.

Thank you.