How to level up from this question, despite everything is right

The question here was change the font size of p tag into 16px even i changed it and ran the test but it was not going on so I watched a video plus get the hint too but after trying so many times it was not leveling. since I am a beginner I don’t know much but I hope from somewhere I will get a help

<style>
p {
  font-size: 16px;
}
</style>
<p >
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur.
</p>
  **Your browser information:**

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/89.0.4389.90 Safari/537.36.

Challenge: Set the font-size of Paragraph Text

Link to the challenge:

Hi, I am quite surprised it doesn’t work.

The full solution should look like this:

<style>
  p {
    font-size: 16px;
  }
</style>
<p>
  Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur.
</p>

So basically all you have to do is change the 10 into a 16.

the expression p { font-size : 16px;}

p { font-size : 16px;}

it will not work just like that if u write it on html file u must create the style tag or an CSS file and link it to your html file.
If u use just html file to write styles so ur expression must look like this:

<style>
    p { font-size : 16px;}
</style>

I’ve edited your post for readability. When you enter a code block into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make it easier to read.

You can also use the “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) to add backticks around text.

See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard.
Note: Backticks (`) are not single quotes (’).

your code passes for me, make sure your zoom is at 100% and try without any extension active. Or with a different browser

I also faced a similar problem but after a day I found a solution and it worked
First of all Go to> Google settings>font size and increase the font size to maximum level after that run a test and at last you may reset the settings . Hope it may help you!!!:heart::heart::wink::wink::wink:

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.