How to save template for all pages?

I learn html css and try to develop site.But problem is that for small change i need to copy paste in all site.Help

Hello!

Yes, that’s an issue you’ll have with plain HTML and CSS.

There are alternatives, but all require you to learn a programming language (at least to a basic extent).

• Wordpress, which is a Content Management System.
  • Jekyll, a content generator for static pages using Markdown syntax.
  • Plain PHP (or any other server side language) using something like twig. This requires you to learn PHP and Twig.

Read more about front end frameworks (Angular, Vue, React, Ember, etc.) and what the back end is.

I hope it helps you a little :slight_smile:,

Regards!

2 Likes

What should i do now ,learn wordpress php or search alternatives?

Start with PHP and then WordPress.

That said, do a reasearch for alternatives. That will give you a better understanding (I hope) of how the web works.

1 Like

I learn html css and try to develop site.But problem is that for small change i need to copy paste in all site!

Yes, that’s what happens with pure HTML and CSS. You need extra tools and setup to make some kind of template for your site. Just what I said to Rosesaw.

To both of you, @Rosesaw and @Kulikowsk1i (and anybody else that reads this thread), do a research about something called master/detail pattern. It’s mostly used on ASP .NET, but it’s what you’re looking for. Keep in mind that it’s just an option, not the only way.