How tools i use to complete projects? anyone guide me plz?

Tell us what’s happening:

Your code so far

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/89.0.4389.128 Safari/537.36.

Challenge: Build a Personal Portfolio Webpage

Link to the challenge:

Hi @usamawarraich736 !

I am not sure I 100% understand your question.

You have included a link to the portfolio project.

Do you have a specific question for that project?
Or are you unsure of how to build any of the projects?

Yes, I asked which tools I used for projects

you can use codepen.io for completing the test. Then copy the link in the full page view and paste it in the field for pasting the solution.

you can use HTML,CSS,and JavaScript to complete it

You can use codepe, if you use the provided link you also already have the test suite there ready to test your code

You can build your project by using this CodePen template and clicking Save to create your own pen.

If I use as code and complete my project after how I links my project on freecodecamp

you copy the link from the url bar, and paste it in the text field in the freecodecamp project page

@ShehzadJamil this question is specifically for the freecodecamp curriculum, your suggestions are too advanced, this part of the curriculum is just HTML/CSS

I am providing the answer according to the question that the person shared and the answer I am providing is with the help of the internet world.

maybe try to answer only questions you know the answer of instead of copy-pasting the first google result?

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.